The development team is excited to announce a significant addition to the Process Dashboard product family: the Process Dashboard Enterprise Server.
The Process Dashboard Enterprise Server complements the open source Process Dashboard application to provide a wealth of new features and benefits:
The Process Dashboard Enterprise Server saves time for coaches, eliminating overhead activities and technical distractions so they can spend time more efficiently on value-added activities.
Fast and easy setup for new teams
- New team dashboards can be created with a few clicks.
- New team members can launch their personal dashboard for the first time with a few clicks. The Process Dashboard client software is installed automatically so they are up-and-running with minimal assistance.
- A streamlined joining process eliminates the need to send emails, to keep the Team Dashboard running while people join, and to troubleshoot network problems like proxy servers.
- There is no need to create shared network directories, configure filesystem permissions, troubleshoot team member filesystem access, resolve filesystem network connectivity for geographically distributed team members, or reconcile differences between Windows/Mac/Linux operating systems.
- Together, these changes significantly reduce the likelihood of project launch downtime from technical problems.
Easier access to team data
- The server provides anytime access to the most recent, up-to-date data from the teams you are coaching.
- A “time machine” feature makes it possible to view reports, charts, and data as they appeared at any point in the past.
- You can quickly and easily access data from a new or different computer, without needing to run a Team Dashboard installer first.
- When the need arises, it is possible to open the personal dashboard for a particular individual to investigate problems with their plan or their actual data.
Better access for remote coaching
- Even geographically separated coaches can view live, up-to-date team data.
- Team dashboards open quickly, without lag caused by slow network connections.
- There is no need to pester teams to send data backups in advance of a weekly meeting, and no need to worry whether the data you’re viewing is up-to-date with what the team is seeing.
- Live access makes it possible to view the WBS change history, leave notes for the team about data problems, correct minor data problems, and adjust labels for special analyses.
Support for organizational process standards
- It is possible to share process definitions, workflows, custom WBS columns and tabs, proxy estimation tables, defect type standards, and custom reports across the entire organization.